Blue, the diving magazine of the CDWS (Chamber of Diving and Watersports) has published Issue 2. The magazine is a must, not only for those working in the industry with interesting articles and news.
Free online and downloadable, BLUE is packed with interesting articles on diving and watersports in Egypt.
Here’s just a taster of what you will find in Issue Two:
– Award-winning photographer Alex Mustard on his love affair with Ras Mohammed
– Win! A Red Sea liveaboard trip for two with Sea Queen Fleet
– Underwater compact camera aficionado Maria Munn on shooting in the shallows
– World champion freediver Sara Campbell on coping with black-outs
– Deep under covered? Special report on dive centre insurance cover
– Inspecting the inspectors: following the CDWS auditors in Hurghada
– Beating dehydration this summer
– Shark file: the Shark Trust on what you can do to help save sharks
– Windsurfing versus Kitesurfing: the two sports go head-to-head
– Latest news
– Plus much, much more
Please pass this email on to others who you think will enjoy BLUE
To see your free copy of BLUE