Blue, the new magazine of the CDWS (Chamber of Diving and Watersports) has been published online. The magazine is a must, not only for those working in the industry with interesting articles and news.
Free online and downloadable, BLUE is packed with interesting articles on diving and watersports in Egypt.
Here’s just a taster of what you will find in Issue One:
– School’s out for summer! Big animal encounters in the Red Sea
– Nitrox: is it the safest gas for diving professionals?
– 100m on one breath: interview with Dahab’s freediving sensation Sara Campbell
– Underwater compact camera guru Maria Munn offers her advice
– What makes a good dive guide?
– Latest news
– Shark file: encounters in the Red Sea
– Mighty mantas
Plus much, much more
To see your free copy of BLUE