Category: Job Offers » Hotel
Reply to this Ad
Key responsibilities:Desert Rose Resort
• Maintain an adequate Food Safety Program as described by the E Cristal Standards. Responsible for implementing and coordinating HAACP programs.
• Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, service, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
• Audit all operations sector to ensure the proper implementation of Desert Rose standards and P&P.
• Diploma of university level in tourism and hotels Management or other related field. HACCP certificate is a plus.
• A minimum of one year of experience in hotel industry or any relevant industry in quality management position.
• Excellent MS Office skills.
• Fluent English
If you are interested kindly send your updat
This Ad has been viewed 104 times and got 4 replies.